- Do you sell your products based on a subscription?
- Are you collecting recurring donations?
- Do you want to leverage the power of marketing in subscription?
If you answer one of this questions with yes we can help you with our amazing software and support, no matter if your product is digital or physical.
You can set up any custom funnel in there, currently we have the following page types:
- Landing pages
- Order pages
- Upsell pages
- Thankyou Pages
The design of each of those pages is up to you. We provide standard templates and can extend it to your existing and new templates.
- Managing your funnels throughout different domains in one backend
- Setting up split tests within those funnels
- Analysing the various actions a user can take by split test variation, affiliate and UTM tags
- UTM tracking
- Managing your orders and subscriptions
In years of sales funnel development we experienced all problems first-hand. That’s why we developed Dynamic Funnels, a sales funnel backend, with 3 goals in mind:
- Great data! The funnels gives you the data you need to react to the market. Business needs great data to operate.
- Easy setup of funnels and split tests. You have to react quick in the world we live in.
- Lower costs of tech and support down through automation.
Dynamic Funnels is a templated funnel solution, which acts as interface for your tech team, your marketing team and your support team.
- Tracking: No separate tracking solution necessary. Just direct the ad links to the landers without extra redirect. Example: Send the Facebook campaign X to example.com/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=X
- Speed: The pages are being optimized server-sided. Which means: high speed while the developers have an easy-to-maintain code. The goal of every page: be faster than 85% of the web according to Pingdom.
- Templates: We can integrate any template you want. Give us your ready-to-go HTML or let our developers implement it based on a .psd.
- Membership Sites: Tight integration into Membership sites. Content will be accessible, only when the billing was successful.
- Delivery: Send your products directly to your customers. The monthly successful billing triggers the delivery.
Our development team can integrate the funnel into any system you use. Here are some we currently support:
- E-Mail: Maropost, ajabiz, GetResponse
- Payment: Stripe, LimeLight
- Membership: WooCommerce + WooCommerce Memberships
- ERP: Microsoft Dynamics